I started listening to podcasts on iTunes 3 years ago or something. It is a real benefit when world class leaders, thinkers, sportsmen, strongmen, entrepreneurs, actors share their insights.
This is my recommendation list:
- The Tim Ferriss Show Tim Ferriss
Covers every aspect from healthy, wealthy, wise according to his best selling books “Tools of Titans” or “Tribe of Mentors” and the “4-Hour Work Week”.
- The Kevin Rose Show Kevin Rose
Founder of Digg and tech investor has also a great monthly newsletter, “The Journal”. A great show.
- Block Zero Kevin Rose
Another show by Kevin Rose covering only cryptocurrencies. Really nice format with deep interviews of altcoin founders.
- The Dark Web — Audible Originals
A must listen for everybody in our modern digitized world. I almost listened to all episodes in one time. Really really good produced.
Tech journalist Geoff White sifts through what is the Dark Web and what makes this internet underground — rife with drugs, sex, and crime — possible?
- Exponential Wisdom Peter Diamandis
Everything about abundance and moon shots from the Silicon Valley.
- Kwik Brain: Memory Improvement | Accelerated Learning | Speed-Reading | Brain Hacks | Productivity Tips | High Performance
This Title speaks for it self, isn’t it?
- Diamondway Buddhism and its methods and goal.
Teachings by Lama Ole Nydahl.
- The Tony Robbins Podcast Tony Robbins
Force of nature, investor, entrepreneur, coach
- Bulletproof Radio Dave Asprey
Bio Hacker and founder of Bulletproof. But I don’t make the bulletproof coffee anymore 😉
- The Art of Charm | Social Science | Cognitive Psychology | Confidence | Relationship Advice | Behavioral Economics | Productive Jordan Harbinger
A self speeking title again.
If you have to recommend a great podcast wich delivers real value, feel free to hit the comment box below.